HaPPy BiRtHdAY to ME


“BIRTHDAYS ARE REMINDERS THAT YOU ARE NOT GETTING OLDER. INSTEAD, YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU ARE GETTING EVEN BETTER”

Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think. - Dale Carnegie

I LOVE THIS DAY!”

I am super duper thankful for being blessed with many things! I thank Allah very much for everything I was showered with! To those who have been totful and sweet, greeting me a Happy birthday and wishes on my special day, I appreciate it all. It mean a lot to me. Super duper thank you! you all made me feel so happy today! I love you all! God bless! And thank you very much for everything – the friendship, care, concern, love , understanding and for the utmost kindness!

2 comments:

oli said...

happy belated birthday to u

dah lama tak alin? tak upload gambar bz ke?

Intan said...

happy birthday! anyway my first time here..salam perkenalan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...